Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's My Party!








So another birthday has rolled around.... Kolbe decided for my birthday that he wanted to take me bowling. It was a blast and Kolbe and Mason even got to wear their very own bowling shoes! Thanks for the fun birthday party Kolbe. And best of all..... Thanks Mom and Dad for the birthday gift... a beautiful new kitchen table!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I'm so spoiled! And to all of my friends....what a relief...no more talk of me wanting a new kitchen table!!! :)

5 comments:

Annie said...

That was so fun to read all your blog entries. What an adorable family you have.
Way to go Aaron and finishing up. Well I guess not finished completely...aren't you in your residency now?
Drew is really looking forward to starting his 4-year OMFS residency next year.
Happy Birthday Shanna! You look younger and more beautiful today then you did when you were 10 years younger. How do you do it? :)

Sandy said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you have a blog. I love your new house and it looks like you are having a blast in Houston. Mayah is still talking about Kolbe and tells EVERYONE that she has a boyfriend who lives in Texas. You'd better tell all the little Texas girls to keep their distance or else Mayah will come hunt them down :-) She made me enlarge every pic with Kolbe in it and said "oooh, he's so cute" for each one. I especially loved Mason's winking eye pics-hilarious! We have a blog too...I think I sent you the link, but if not let me know. love you guys and miss you a ton.

Danielle said...

Shanna, so glad you jumped on the blog wagon. It is such a great way to keep in touch. I feel so close to people so far away because I get to read about them really often. It was fun to see all your pictures from the summer. The graduation one is awesome. I think our grad picts are my favorite of this year so far. Keep up the blog b/c we will be back often. PS...the kids are getting sooo freaking big!

Lisa said...

Shanna,
Glad I came across your blog. Your family looks great and I hope you are enjoying intern year as much as we are! Ha Ha
Lisa

Clemstock said...

Shanna I am excited that you have a blog. I was actually going to hunt you down and email you and tell you to get your self a blog. So, it was nice to see you guys last year...ha, just kidding. Last year was done and over before I knew it and suddenly you guys were gone. You guys look happy and it must be nice to be somewhat settled for the next couple of years. Well, Happy Birthday!