Saturday, October 20, 2007

Soccer Season...Once Again





It is that time of year again... soccer season. While we were living in Chicago, Kolbe began playing soccer. He has played for the past few years and has been really looking forward to starting soccer here in Texas. Because it is so hot here in the summer, this sport is put off until the Fall. It has seriously been a countdown waiting for soccer to begin again-the time has finally come! Kolbe thinks his uniform is the greatest! To kick off the season there was a parade where all of the teams decorated their cars and then we drove up to the soccer fields. And the most exciting part... Kolbe was able to be "Team Captain"! Kolbe really enjoys playing and not bragging....he is the best one in the league... for real!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Kristin Garrett said...

Looks like a natural to me! I played soccer for 15 years and LOVE IT! When he gets older, you'll have to try out Indoor soccer in the Winter, SO FUN!

Unknown said...

for Kolbe:
I miss playing soccer with you on the monsters. I hope you're having fun at soccer. I love you and think about you every day.
From, Mayah

Danielle said...

cute picts.