Saturday, September 29, 2007

Back to School








Here are my little boys on their first day of school!!! Yes, they are both in school and I feel bad admitting this...but I LOVE IT!!! Quiet time for mommy!



Kolbe began his first day of Kindergarten. He is pretty big stuff and is really enjoying it. He has made some great friends (and girlfriends :) ) since we have arrived in Texas. His teacher is amazing and it is so fun to see his excitement to learn. Although, I have to admit, I believe the highlight of school thus far is eating "hot lunch" at the cafeteria. That is because I only allow it once a week... $2.15 - that's crazy!



Mason too started at his "new school" for the hearing-impaired the end of August. He is doing wonderful. His teachers are amazing as well and he loves school. The school year began with him catching the bus at 6:15 in the morning...yes it is still completely dark outside. But, after being told that they would be arriving 10 minutes earlier, I called and complained. I wasn't about to wake him up at 5:45 every morning, when his school doesn't even start until 8:35...Anyhow - I got my way... :) Mason now gets on his little school bus at 6:45!!!

1 comment:

Kristin Garrett said...

I can't wait to send my kids off to school. Anyhow, thanks for letting us know about your blog. We have one too. it is popskiutah.blogspot.com Check it out. We've added yours to our list!!! We'll look forward to catching up with what you guys are up to. By the way. AWESOME new table!