Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Rodeo Houston

Aaron and I haven't been to a rodeo in so long! I think the last time both of us have been was back in our High School days, which was a very long time ago! Anyway, we were very excited to take our boys to their first rodeo. We didn't have the best seats in the house, that's for sure, but I think we all still had a fun time! The night we went it was also the Semi-finals, a lot of 8 second rides - we didn't see many cowboys tumble. Needless to say...nothing like the local Wyoming home-town rodeo with the local home-town Wyo cowboys!!! :)

Kolbe's favorite event of the night was the pig races. He had been talking about going to the piggy races for weeks! He had heard about them at school and was so excited.

And Mason, we got a good laugh out of him! The night that we went, the rodeo concluded with a Dierks Bentley concert. It was VERY LOUD. Shortly after the concert started, Mason took his hearing aids out and handed them to me and with a huge smile and his face all lit up he yells, "Mom...I can still hear the music...can you!!!" It was so sweet and so cute to see how excited he was! It was blasting the rest of our ears, but Mason quite enjoyed it! :)

No comments: