Aaron has become an old man!!! :) Just kidding! My handsome young husband celebrated his 30th birthday last week! Both of our families had come into town, so we had a little party for him late Thursday night when he returned home from work!
happy bday to aaron. your boys are so cute and kolbe is so tan I guess that is living in the sunshine for you. I keep questioning our decision to move to Utah. It seems the snow won't stay away. It snowed here just a couple of days ago...the middle of April. That is chicago weather...and I am sick of it.
2 comments:
happy bday to aaron. your boys are so cute and kolbe is so tan I guess that is living in the sunshine for you. I keep questioning our decision to move to Utah. It seems the snow won't stay away. It snowed here just a couple of days ago...the middle of April. That is chicago weather...and I am sick of it.
Happy Birthday Aaron!
Post a Comment