Sunday, December 30, 2007

Waiting for Santa!

I have to say Christmas just gets to be more and more fun each year that the boys are getting older! If I could, I would freeze them at this age-especially for Christmas! They were both so excited in their preparation for Santa to come. First, they had both brought home magic reindeer food from school that they had to spinkle on the lawn. Next, they of course had to leave Santa some milk and a cookie, and don't forget those hungry reindeer which just "love carrots" (thanks to Grandma Brown a few years ago!) ..but my most favorite part of this whole ordeal were the special letters that they wrote for Santa. Mason (yes, my 3 year old) wrote his letter by us just telling him which letters to write, and Kolbe wrote his all by himself, sounding out the words. Aren't they so cute!!!! What smart little boys we have!!! I thought they were the most adorable things I had ever seen!!!! Anyway, all of this must have worked....Santa found us!!!



4 comments:

Danielle said...

sounds like you had a lot of fun. I am jealous of the warm weather. Maybe after residency we can hit the road to some warmer weather.

Anonymous said...

Cool letter to Santa. I remember your dad writing letters to Santa by sounding out the words too.

Love ya, Grandma Brown

Anonymous said...

I especially like Mason's sugar cookie up close. I don't think I've ever seen that many sprinkles on one cookie.

Annie said...

Too cute. I love the reindeer food thing. Christmas is magical because of cute kids like yours.