Cute picture! Hope your doing well. I'd love to hear form you. Take care!
Hey!! I think I've seen you guys before!
Hey we just started our "Summer Photography Special!" Go to our Silverstrand Photography Blog to check out the details.Call or email to set up you appointment.BLOG: http://silverstrandphotography.blogspot.com/Thanks,Jenni & Jared
Hey guys, so, um, this might be a shot in the dark, but do you guys still use this blog???
Hi Shan! You guys look great. Hope 2010 is a great one for you.
Whoa! Does the backdrop change mean more to come??? We hope so!
We want pics! We want pics!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute picture! Hope your doing well. I'd love to hear form you. Take care!
Hey!! I think I've seen you guys before!
Hey we just started our "Summer Photography Special!" Go to our Silverstrand Photography Blog to check out the details.
Call or email to set up you appointment.
BLOG: http://silverstrandphotography.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
Jenni & Jared
Hey guys, so, um, this might be a shot in the dark, but do you guys still use this blog???
Hi Shan! You guys look great. Hope 2010 is a great one for you.
Whoa! Does the backdrop change mean more to come??? We hope so!
We want pics! We want pics!
Post a Comment