Aaron and I flew to California for a weekend to his little brother, Alan's wedding! It was so much fun and such a beautiful wedding!
This is the lovely new couple! I have always loved my bro-in-law Alan of course, but I LOVE my new sister-in-law! Isn't she beautiful! Good catch Al !!! :)
This is our new Texas necessity -- "the poor man's pool" ! We have seriously been living in it! It's great fun!
My baby boy turned FOUR YEARS OLD!!!! He had been looking so forward to his big day! He had a Superman themed party which we celebrated at the splash park with some friends!

Yes, that is correct... May 19th and it was 100 degrees! It was a quick reminder of what's to come! Oh how I loved the Texas winter! PERFECT!!!
Kolbe, Mason & I rode the train down to the city and enjoyed a HOT day at the Houston Zoo! 
Kolbe is no longer my little Kindergartner! Boo hoo! :) 1st grade... here he comes!!!
Kolbe & his teacher, Mrs. Black.
No comments:
Post a Comment